Your orders will ship from Southern California. Shipping costs for all products including Clearance items are based on box size, weight and distance to destination from California. We do not provide drop ship services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All products have a specified increment for quantities. For example, 3,6,9,12 etc. If the increment on your order is not correct, we will adjust the quantity to the closest increment whether lower or higher.
Placing orders on our secure website is preferred. Since online ordering streamlines order processing, Web orders are shipped before all other orders. Questions regarding website processing, policies or general website issues, please call 800.996.7531, New Ext 106. If you need your order by a certain date, please enter that date as "Need by 00/00/00" in the Future Ship field. This is not a guarantee. You should call the website department at 800 996 7531 to discuss any "need by" dates either before or immediately after placing your order.
USA and territories - Opening orders $250 - Re-orders $150 payable by credit card.
Canada Opening & Re-order Minimums: $500 - All other International - Opening & Re-orders $1000 payable by credit card with your freight forwarder.
Price Increases: Throughout the year our manufacturing cost may rise on a product or group of products. If the increase is less than $1 per unit, your order will automatically increase to the new price. If it is higher than $1 per unit we will try to reach you with the new pricing information. You order will remain on hold until we hear back from you with approval to ship the item(s) with your order.
Payment Methods & Discounts
- Orders are payable by credit card, check or bank wire.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express
- Any Discounts due will be applied when your order is invoiced. Discounts do not apply to freight charges.
- *Credit Card Discounts:
- $350 - $699 receive a 3% discount
- $700 and above receive a 5% discount
- Only 1 discount per order is allowed. Discounts of any kind cannot be combined.
Past Due Invoices - 1.5% per month added.
Claims and Form
- Freight charges are billed using the credit card of original order authorization. We will not call you for authorization of freight charges.
- By placing your credit card order online, you are authorizing the use of your credit card for the additional freight charges.
- Freight charges will be billed the day your order is invoiced and shipped.
- You will receive a 2nd credit card charge for freight charges minus any dollar amount previously billed from original invoice that is not applied to product. i.e. an out-of-stock item.
- We DO NOT drop ship orders.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped UPS Ground or Fed Ex unless stated otherwise. If you have other shipping instructions, you are responsible for noting them on every order you submit.
- Orders will generally ship within 4-10 business days. During Trade Shows this time-frame in longer. Orders placed on the website generally will ship within 2 days. Your order will ship ground unless otherwise requested.
- Rush Processing (not delivery): There is an $20 service fee to have your order shipped before all other orders. There is a $35.00 service fee to have your order shipped same day (if possible) that has been placed after 10am PST.
- We reserve the right to ship backorders unless specifically instructed in writing to cancel backorders. Back-orders of less than $50 will automatically be cancelled unless requested otherwise.
We regret any errors on the website or printed catalog regarding product and/or pricing,etc. but cannot be held responsible for discrepancies. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we reserve the right to make corrections to your orders if an error in pricing, minimums etc., has occurred. Merchandise offered is subject to availability. All orders subject to approval. Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. However we will make every effort to maintain these prices. We do not substitute product unless requested to do so.