NOTE: WE NO LONGER AUTHORIZE SALES FROM AMAZON, ITS AFFILIATE SITES OR FEEDS TO/FROM OTHER SITES. You must own a retail store to order from this site.
OPENING ORDERS AND RE-ORDERS ARE $200 MINIMUM.
The website does not calculate shipping costs. Shipping costs are billed on a separate transaction the day your order ships.
Your orders will ship from Southern California. Shipping costs for all products including Clearance items ship at their regular rates and are not included on initial orders.
We Do Not Provide Drop Shipping Services.
Minimum Order Quantities: All products have a specified increment for MOQ. For example, 3,6,9, etc. each noted in the print catalog and on the website. If the increment
on your order is not correct, we will automatically adjust the quantity to the closest lower or higher increment.
Placing orders on our secure website is preferred. Since online ordering streamlines order processing. Questions regarding website processing, products, policies
or general website issues, please call 800.996.7531 and ask for the website department or use the CHAT on the website to speak with an expert.
Date Certain Ordering: If you need your order by a certain date, please enter that date in the Comments section of the checkout as "Need by 00/00/00".
We may require an additional Rush Fee, but we will call you first. It is best to use the CHAT on the site if you need to know inventory for Subscription Boxes,
Special Orders, etc. to discuss your "need by" dates and availability Before placing your order.
USA and territories - Orders are payable by credit card. We are not offering new terms accounts at this time.
Canada and all other international orders are: Opening & Re-order Minimums: $500 - payable by credit card with your freight forwarder or priority mail USPS.
Canadian shipments may ship UPS or FedEx. (No match shipments outside of Continental USA.)
Price Increases: Manufacturing, shipping and tariff costs may rise out of our control. As such, price increases may be necessary at any time of the year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
- Orders are payable by credit card.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express - (We do not accept Discover Card) If using a debit card, it is best to call the website department
- to process the order for you.
- Any Discounts due will be applied when your order is invoiced. Discounts do not apply to shipping charges.
- *Credit Card Discounts:
- $750 and above receive a 3% discount
- Only 1 discount per order is allowed. Discounts of any kind cannot be combined.
Past Due Invoices - 1.5% per month added.
- Shipping charges are automatically billed using the authorized credit card of your original order and billed the day your order is invoiced and shipped.
- By placing your credit card order online, you are authorizing the use of your credit card for the additional shipping charges.
- All continental U.S. orders are shipped Fed Ex or UPS Ground unless stated otherwise. If you have other shipping instructions or your own shipping account,
- you are responsible for noting them on every order you submit.
- Orders placed on the website will generally ship within 10 business days. During Trade Shows this time-frame in longer. Your order will ship ground unless otherwise
- requested in the Comments section of the Check-out.
- Rush Processing: $20 Rush Fee can be added to orders less than $500 and $30 at $500 or above. Order must be placed by 9am PST. Your order will then ship out the Next Day.
- Your order "jumps to the front of line" before all other orders. This appears as a line item on your invoice and is in Addition to normal shipping charges.
Claims and Form
- All claims must be made within 10 days of receipt and product received at our warehouse within 30 days of original shipment date.
- Send to [email protected]. Or, you can fax the form to 760.734.4448. Please describe any damages in detail and send simple cell phone photos with your email. You will be contacted at the time your
- claim is processed. Please allow 7-10 days for processing.
- We do not accept claims on international orders once shipment has left USA. Have your freight forwarder check the shipment for you prior to overseas shipping.
- NOTE: If you are shipping to a location that is other than your usual receiving address, i.e. hotel, flea market, fair etc. - you assume all risk if you cannot locate boxes. No claim will be authorized.
- Back-orders approximately totaling $50 or higher will automatically ship unless requested otherwise on each order.
- Back-orders of less than $50 will automatically be cancelled unless requested otherwise.
We regret any errors on the website or printed catalog regarding product and/or pricing, etc. but cannot be held responsible for discrepancies.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we reserve the right to make corrections to your orders if an error in pricing, minimums etc., has occurred.
Merchandise offered is subject to availability. All orders subject to approval. Prices and rates are subject to change without notice. However, we will make every effort to maintain
these prices. We do not substitute product unless requested to do so.